Certified Zentangle® Teacher (CZT) Chris Guercio shares the secrets of Zentangle®, and guides you in capturing your imagination on paper!
About this event
Zentangle® Workshop, 5 Friday’s – Sep 10th, 17th, 24th & Oct 1st & 8th from 2 to 4 pm with Chris Guercio, CTZ
For everyone’s safety, Teachers & Students are required to be vaccinated & to wear masks, thank you.
The Zentangle® method is a meditative, contemplative art form that anyone who can hold a pen can easily learn to do. Through guided instruction, students will learn to create intricate designs using patterns called tangles and fragments. This method helps you focus, relax, and trust in your own creative expression while calming the soul. Over the course of 5 weeks, you will learn how to use pens, pencils, shading, and your intuition to create beautiful designs.
Zentangle® Workshop with Chris Guercio, CTZ
Dates: 5 Fridays, Sep 10th, 17th, 24th & Oct 1st & 8th
Times: 2 – 4 pm
Cost: $175 per student
Materials: Included! Bring only reading glasses, if needed, & your imagination!
Class Size: 6 – 12 students
Location: HorseSpirit Arts Gallery, 8600 Foundry Street, Savage, MD 20763, in the Cotton Shed Barn
- Call HorseSpirit Arts 301-490-2001, $175.00, no fee – credit cards accepted
- Visit HorseSpirit Arts Gallery, $175.00, no fee – cash, gift card, or credit card
- Eventbrite, $175.00, plus an EB fee of $12.29, totaling $187.29
- Tickets are not refundable, they are transferable to someone of your choosing.
- HorseSpirit Arts Gallery is in a renovated 1822 barn at Historic Savage will, our classroom is on the 2nd floor accessible only by stairs.
- There is no elevator, but we will assist in carrying supplies.
- In the event this class/workshop is canceled you will be notified via email.