Welcome to Historic Savage Mill, a unique opportunity for businesses of all types. From start-up technology to recreation; retail to restaurant, the Mill has something for everyone. The atmosphere and culture at this property is about nurturing new businesses and supporting growth of existing business. Over 80 sole-proprietor businesses now call Savage Mill home. Existing tenants have built strong, interesting and highly marketable businesses, reaching out to a fantastic surrounding marketplace. The Mill is looking for and accommodates smaller tenants in every category of use. Here’s what we offer:
- Easy access to major road networks and surrounding communities
- Flexible space planning and leasing strategies
- Highly successful existing tenants in retail, recreation, food and office uses, drawing hundreds of thousands of visitors annually
- Superior residential and employment demographics
- Substantial and growing surrounding office market
- On site management, marketing and maintenance staff
- Historic setting
- Complete broker protection
For additional information, contact someone in our leasing department:
Stuart Title, V.P. A. J. Properties, Inc. 410-551-9116
Jay Winer, President A. J. Properties, Partner HSM 410-551-9116
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE MILL’S MARKET:
To view the demographic information for The Historic Savage Mill, please click here.
Local Business Community
To view the lease plan for The Historic Savage Mill, please click here.